The Storytelling format can be adapted to any writing needs your business may have. The most effective documents for storytelling are:
- White Papers
- Case Studies/Success Stories
- Ghost Written Articles for Trade Journals
- Internal Document Proposals to Executive Management
It also can be used quite effectively in the following:
- Web site content
- Direct Marketing letters or supplements to DM packages
- Technical Brochures for trade shows
- Traditional Brochures
- Advertisements for print or online media
I am available to write stories for any of these formats.
Pricing is dependent on scope and size of the project. I generally charge by the project, since number of words is not a practical measure of the effort. The depth of each stage in How To Create A Story, determines the amount of effort on my part. If youíre a repeat customer, you gain some price benefit, since I donít have to do as much research. I provide a framework of price in my Statement of Work, after our initial correspondence. I require at least 1/2 upfront, before starting work for a new client.