Stories fascinate everyone. There’s always a problem or a nuisance to solve. In the end the hero saves the day.
With a storytelling technique, your company can be the hero for your customers, new and old. The Biz Storyteller takes common problems in your industry and tells a compelling story with your company as the obvious hero. Your story will be an entertaining, subtle soft sell.
The benefits you derive from the storytelling technique are:
- Strengthens you as THE company to provide the solution
- Shows you "get it". You feel the customer’s pain and are doing everything you can to solve it
- Gives you the jump on the competition, by publishing the solution first
- It’s timely
- Easy to add to a web site as a downloadable document
- It’s a nice additional piece of documentation to include in a direct marketing campaign
- Trade journals will use it as an article, versus you paying for an advertisement
- It gets passed on to decision makers as a “must read.”
The benefits for your customers or potential customers:
- White papers are directed at their key problems - rather than making a sales pitch for your products.
- The customer is engaged because the paper is for them.
- The focus is on the problem and solution, not the products or services, so there is less “sales talk” for them to wade through.
- By giving a comprehensive solution, customers feel more confident you have their best interests at heart.
- A short story (6-15 pages) is easy to read
- Your story informs, not sells.
Let’s see How To Create A Story for your business.